About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Lucks Family

When Levi contacted me to do their family pictures while he was home for his brother's graduation, I was thrilled! Ry, C and I really enjoy the serenity of the country life, especially when there are chickens running free, cows grazing and kittens crawling between our feet and we know we'll get that feeling every time we are at the Lucks house!

Thank you for putting up with my ideas! :)

Are they not a good looking family!?!




I took a few pictures of their barns also, I couldn't resist!


While I was working, Ry & C were enjoying everything about country life! These kittens put up with a lot from C! But they kept coming back for more!
C wanted to drive us around! Don't worry, it wasn't running! :)

Thank you for lunch and for a great afternoon!!!!
Congrats Seth on graduating from high school! Enjoy what God has in store for you next!

No comments: