About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Little Kaiden

I met up with this adorable family last Fall, and I was so anxious to capture Kaiden's personality now that he is almost 1. I met them at a local park a couple weeks ago and could have taken pictures of this cutie all day!
I absolutely love watching families grow, not just by adding children to their family but also by having their love for one another grow. Jamie & Meghan are natural parents and I enjoyed my time with them yet again!




Kaiden is not quite walking yet but I bet it'll be soon!
Look at those eyes!!!





And he's on the move!







I think this is one of my favorites!

Another one! With watching my son grow up and look up to his Daddy, this picture seriously makes me teary eyed!



Thank you so much for a great evening! Enjoy your summer! I can't wait to see how he has grown in a few months!!
XOXO
Jenn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love the photos, Jen! Can I purchase one of Kaiden in the baseball hat?

Anonymous said...

I am Kaiden's Nonnie & you did a fantastic job capturing Kaidens personality! These are SOOOO good! I love that baseball hat picture too.