About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

WMG session 2: Isaac

As the sessions for any WMG package continue, I look forward to the next one. I have enjoyed getting to know the couples better as well as capturing their family as God continues to bless them. Babies are definitely blessings from God and I can honestly say that newborn sessions are definitely one of my favorites.
The parents are adjusting to the baby's noises, to the baby's sleep schedule and also to everything else that comes along with having a newborn at home.
This is their second session, first session can be seen here.
This is Isaac Nathaniel.10 pounds 21 inches. He was born July 12th.




One of my favorites!!!

Another favorite!!!
Court's Dad and husband are hunters, so it was only fitting we capture Isaac on Papa's bear!








Congratulations on your bundle of joy!!! Soooooooooooooo happy for you guys!!!
XOXO
Jenn

No comments: