About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Monday, August 9, 2010

A day with family:: Noviskey's

One of the many, many things I love, love, love about being a photographer is capturing moments of time especially when those moments are for family!
We met at a park in Cascade and walked around finding some amazing locations!
Introducing my brother and his family! A good looking group, huh?!?
*Joc* the youngest
*Ari* the middle
*Kel* the oldest*Kaleb* the only boy



The girls!

Loving the attitude!
Awww...love you guys!



I remember what made them all laugh but won't share with all of you! :)
We love you all SO much! Thank you for being such a big part of our lives!
XOXO
Jenn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jenn, I love these pictures, you will have to remember this park when my kids are grown up!!! These are fabulous!!
Mandy-IN