About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

AMB+SJB=JMB

I love when families start the Watch Me Grow package with me! WMG is 6 mini sessions, any 6 sessions (they all must be within the first year of the first session). This family started their package with maternity pictures in May, you may remember them.

They welcomed their son, Jude Michael, into this world on July 9, at 10:27 pm. He weighed 6 pounds 15 ounces and was 20 1/2 inches long.
I love capturing the newness of a little one at home with their new parents!






Andrew sings & plays guitar, so I loved that he got it out and played for Jude and Sarah!


Their dog, adorable!!!





This would be a fabulous picture for my business card, what do you think?!
Picture perfect!





Thank you so much for inviting me into your home! Congratulations on God's amazing gift of being parents!
XOXO
Jenn

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love the pictures Jenn. Especially the one where they are holding the picture frame. The wedding rings on the toes is soooo adorable!!!!