About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Friday, December 3, 2010

~Baby~ 20-22 weeks

November has been one busy month for Still Cross Photography and for our family! I tried so hard to have all of my galleries from the sessions ready to be viewed before Thanksgiving but that has not happened yet. If you are waiting for your session, I appreciate your patience and I promise to have everything caught up soon! I am loving the busyness however December is a very important month for our family so I have decided to only take on a limited amount of sessions. However starting in January, I'll be back to normal! As my pregnancy progresses, I'll continue to be taking on sessions and hope to keep everything caught up however I'll probably start a little leave in March sometime...not really sure yet!

As for the pregnancy, everything is going fabulous!!! Our ultrasound was November 20., I was 20 weeks then. Now, I am almost 22 weeks! Everything was just amazing! I remember pacing in the waiting room and I saw somebody who I told Ry better be the tech. She got halfway down the hallway and yelled "Are you Jennifer?" I grabbed my purse and totally left Ry in the dust! :) I was a little anxious to see the baby and of course not wet my pants! I made Ry promise that he would not tell anybody or laugh at me if I did wet my pants. Luckily for me, I was wearing black pants and I made it through with no accidents! :)
We have known from day 1 that we did not want to find out the sex of the baby and my fabulous nurse made sure to document everywhere in my file and then some that decision. It was amazing to see the baby and watch it's little hands and feet move around. We heard the heartbeat again, it was 140! It's gone from 175 down to 140 from the beginning to now.

When we picked up Cardale after our appointment, I asked him what he thought about the pictures. Exact words were "Mom, it's a baby!" Kind of like duh, Mom... :)

My belly has definitely popped this last week! I am loving my growing belly, the emotions and so amazed each day by how amazing God is. He has blessed us with this amazing journey! Ry likes to tickle and wake up the baby often. Ry will tickle or poke my belly and the baby will kick back! The other night, I went to bed before Ry did and I was all settled and almost asleep when I felt the baby kick 3 times, stopped then kicked again. It was like the baby was saying "Hey, where are you Dad?!" As I finished that sentence, the baby kicked again! Love it!

As we start our son's birthday weekend, I look back on the last year and never thought we would be where we are now. Our son is so excited about being a big brother in April and we know that he is going to be amazing! He may want to hold the baby A LOT but he is going to be so loving!

Sorry for no picture but I am blogging while watching tv in the living in my pj's! Now I'm off to bed!

Have a great weekend!!!
~Jenn~

No comments: