About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Busy beginning to 2011!

I have been very busy preparing our family and house for our baby to be born in April however I've been just as busy with photography! I apologize to all of you faithful blog readers for my lack in posting!
I am actually home today with a sick puppy! Well, Oscar's not a puppy, he is 6 years old, but either way he is sick and rather than coming home to a house that is unpleasantly smelling and to a dog that is miserable, I'm home catching up on house work and every few minutes checking on Oscar!
Here are a few of my favorites from a family session last month! The temperature outside was barely above 0 degrees, so we stayed indoors for most!










Quick baby update: I am 31, almost 32 weeks now. I have an appointment this week, Wednesday. I am measuring right on and have enjoyed every minute of this pregnancy. I've only had a few uncomfortable days which is great and I've enjoyed all of the kicks and stretches from this little baby!

No comments: