Looking back over this last year, I'm sure I'm not the only one to wonder where the time went! Each year really does go faster than the last.
2010 was an amazing year for us personally and business wise! We are so thankful for the adoption of our son and also with the blessing of finding out we were pregnant in August! God truly is amazing!!! Ry was blessed with a new job which he was not seeking but God provided and we accepted! We are still searching for the right house or land, but for now we are looking forward to working on our house and getting it ready for the baby in April!
Still Cross Photography has had an awesome year with amazing clients! I had 3 weddings of my own and am meeting with a client for a wedding in 2011 tomorrow night! I have quite a few clients that are enjoying their WMG (Watch Me Grow) Package as well! I love love love newborns and I especially love being able to capture their first year!
For 2011, there are some price changes in just the session fees, the print prices are staying the same!
The prices are as follows:
Senior portraits - $150
Portraits - $80
WMG - $300
Wedding - $1,500
~SPECIALS~
Military Session - $60
Newborn (see website for details under Specials) - $200
For details of any of these packages, please visit our website www.stillcross.com.
Thank you all so much for helping Still Cross to grow! I've enjoyed working with each and every client over the last few years and I'm very excited to see what 2011 brings for us!
Happy New Year!
XOXO
~Jenn~
2010 was an amazing year for us personally and business wise! We are so thankful for the adoption of our son and also with the blessing of finding out we were pregnant in August! God truly is amazing!!! Ry was blessed with a new job which he was not seeking but God provided and we accepted! We are still searching for the right house or land, but for now we are looking forward to working on our house and getting it ready for the baby in April!
Still Cross Photography has had an awesome year with amazing clients! I had 3 weddings of my own and am meeting with a client for a wedding in 2011 tomorrow night! I have quite a few clients that are enjoying their WMG (Watch Me Grow) Package as well! I love love love newborns and I especially love being able to capture their first year!
For 2011, there are some price changes in just the session fees, the print prices are staying the same!
The prices are as follows:
Senior portraits - $150
Portraits - $80
WMG - $300
Wedding - $1,500
~SPECIALS~
Military Session - $60
Newborn (see website for details under Specials) - $200
For details of any of these packages, please visit our website www.stillcross.com.
Thank you all so much for helping Still Cross to grow! I've enjoyed working with each and every client over the last few years and I'm very excited to see what 2011 brings for us!
Happy New Year!
XOXO
~Jenn~
No comments:
Post a Comment