About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Quick Update

So much for blogging more! The only reason I have for my lack in blogging is being exhausted with only 5 weeks til my due date! We've been working on the nursery and getting ready for this new addition to our family. We've also been trying to spend as much time as a family and also time to ourselves! Ry and I are both very busy at work but enjoying our jobs!

My photography is still pretty busy, which is great! I've had so many inquiries for weddings in 2011, however I've decided to only take on a select few. There are a lot of changes happening soon and I want to be able to put my energy toward God, my family and then my work. So, I feel that with that in mind, I'll be able to do more family portraits and senior sessions this summer and fall! I am hoping that is the right decision for Still Cross Photography, I feel deep down it is!

With being 35 weeks right now, I can honestly say that I am feeling great! I cannot compare this to another pregnancy but I am loving my belly and the constant movement from this child! Our son is SO excited to be a big brother! He has finally decided to be potty trained, which is GREAT! We are very thankful and hoping this streak continues!

We had maternity pictures taken a few weeks ago - AMAZING is all I can say! Stacy from Remember When...Photography took them for us! She has some amazing talent and I am SO glad she is such a good friend as well!!!!
I'll share a few she put on Facebook for us soon!

Sorry for all of the rambling and no pictures...I'm off to work on the nursery some more and hopefully to bed early!

Have a great week!!!
XOXO
Jenn

No comments: