So much for being a better blogger! I do not have any excuses...just been very busy! I have had lots of sessions in March since I am taking all of April and May off. We've also been busy getting ready for our baby, who will hopefully decide to grace us with her/his presence soon! :)
I was just thinking today about how quickly time has flown by during this pregnancy. How quickly time always go by once you are to the end of a situation or storm. There have been several storms in our lives over the years but looking back now, without those storms we would not be who we are or where we are especially with our faith!
I remember when Ry and I first started dating, almost 8 years ago now. The time between the day we got engaged and our wedding (which was 5 months to the date) took forever but we've been married for 6 years now!
I remember going through the adoption process of our son, it seemed like forever but as we celebrate him being our son on his Forever Day this month, the last year flew by!
The same with this baby. It has been 5 long years since deciding to start our family, but now as we wait for our child to make it's entrance into this world, the last 9 months have flown by.
I have had lots of contractions since Thursday night and am making progress with going into labor on my own, which is great. I am not going to lie and say I'm not nervous, because who wouldn't be nervous but thankfully this is an amazing opportunity and I'm very happy to be in the situation I am in. I cannot wait to tell all of you about our baby and how our son is happy to be a big brother!
Thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers over the years!!!
~Jenn~
I promise to include pictures soon on this blog!! :)
1 comment:
I think your pregnancy went really fast! Can't wait to have all four of you over for dinner soon.
Post a Comment