The last 3 weeks have flown by! I knew once we all got settled and into somewhat of a routine, time would go by very quickly however I was not prepared for it to go this quickly. Although, we have enjoyed each and every single second of every day, I'm amazed how much Abram has changed over the last 3 weeks!
He is smiling more often, the first time he smiled was just a few days old! I know people think it's gas at first but it wasn't! He is very content and easy going, just like his Daddy!
His umbilical cord finally fell off at exactly 3 weeks old, I actually cut it off. I felt terrible because it was just hanging there so I cut it and it was almost like Abram thanked me! :)
Abram LOVES going to church! He has gone the last 3 weeks and he just soaks up all of the loving from everybody!
He has been to the store several times and loves being in his car seat as long as it is rocking or he is in the car going down the road. I remember always falling asleep in the car when I was younger, I still do now (when I'm not driving of course), apparently he gets that from me!
He is nursing about every 2-4 hours and about every hour in the evening. He has been sleeping at night from between 10 and 11 until 2 or 3 and then again until anywhere between 6 and 8. Last night was a bit rough, he was up every hour but he's definitely growing so he was probably having a growth spurt. He sleeps better in the morning than afternoon but is also more alert these days also!
He has had a strong neck and loves to look around and likes to find where voices are coming from.
He is smiling more often, the first time he smiled was just a few days old! I know people think it's gas at first but it wasn't! He is very content and easy going, just like his Daddy!
His umbilical cord finally fell off at exactly 3 weeks old, I actually cut it off. I felt terrible because it was just hanging there so I cut it and it was almost like Abram thanked me! :)
Abram LOVES going to church! He has gone the last 3 weeks and he just soaks up all of the loving from everybody!
He has been to the store several times and loves being in his car seat as long as it is rocking or he is in the car going down the road. I remember always falling asleep in the car when I was younger, I still do now (when I'm not driving of course), apparently he gets that from me!
He is nursing about every 2-4 hours and about every hour in the evening. He has been sleeping at night from between 10 and 11 until 2 or 3 and then again until anywhere between 6 and 8. Last night was a bit rough, he was up every hour but he's definitely growing so he was probably having a growth spurt. He sleeps better in the morning than afternoon but is also more alert these days also!
He has had a strong neck and loves to look around and likes to find where voices are coming from.





Our little man aka 3 year old going on 10, is doing great also! He started t-ball this last week and luckily 2 of his friends are on his team so he loves to be with them. A bunch of 3 and 4 year olds playing t-ball is the sweetest thing ever to watch! The coach is great and gets the parents involved too, it was beautiful watching Ry help our son and the other kids in the field! He is fully potty trained, other than at night (I have yet to let him sleep in underwear). Probably soon I will since I am up anyways if he has an accident. With the weather getting warmer, Ry and Del have enjoyed being outside more and every day that it is sunny, our son asks if he can go swimming yet. :)
As I look back over the last year, I'm amazed at God's grace! Last year at this time I had surgery and found out that my chances of conceiving were not very good and now we have a 3 week old! I'm always amazed at how our 3 year old son came into lives and I knew that God would provide another child someday. We are so thankful for His timing!
As I look back over the last year, I'm amazed at God's grace! Last year at this time I had surgery and found out that my chances of conceiving were not very good and now we have a 3 week old! I'm always amazed at how our 3 year old son came into lives and I knew that God would provide another child someday. We are so thankful for His timing!
Enjoy your Friday!! Looking forward to my 2nd Mother's Day!!!
XOXO
Jenn
XOXO
Jenn
1 comment:
Happy Mother's Day!
Post a Comment