About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Monday, June 20, 2011

~Alex & Susie~

When Susie first inquired about me capturing her and Alex's wedding in August, I was elated! I remember being nervous driving to the coffee shop to meet with the two love birds and when they signed the contract that night, I was soooooooooooo happy! Susie is Ryan's cousin, so I am very excited to be capturing such a special day for such a special couple!
We met at Alex's parent's farm to do their engagement session. I could have spent ALL day there and probably even started working for his Dad!


Love their little looks!
And kisses - most of the kissy pictures were not because of me! :)
*LOVE*












So happy for you two! And I'm soooooooooooooo excited for your wedding in August!!!
XOXO
Jenn

1 comment:

Mom J said...

Loved these pics, Jenn!