It's been a fabulous 7 weeks! I am amazed how quickly it's gone by but so happy to have more time at home with both boys as well! There are some days where I feel like I get a lot accomplished and other days where it feels like all I do is nurse and change Abe and feed and clothe Del! I'm enjoying every minute of all of it! I do wish I would stay in the habit of blogging everything that is going on though rather than a month after it happens!The picture above and the two below are when Abe was 3 weeks old. Such a cutie pie!


Del had his first visit to the dentist 5/12 and did fabulous! He was such a big boy and loved being in the big chair!


Both boys are doing great and are enjoying each others company! Del can really get Abe smiling and cooing and I just love hearing it! As I am typing, I can hear Del talking to Abe! It is however Abe's fussy time, so I'm trying to be quick! :)*Abe weighed 8 lbs 6 oz at his 1 month check up and was 21 inches long. He is tongue tied but his ped is not concerned about it right now. He seems to be nursing just fine and crying perfectly!
*He has been sleeping at night for 3-5 hours at a time since he was a couple of weeks old! I'll either wake him up to nurse if it's been closer to 5 hours but either way I enjoy the 1/2 hour to 45 minutes we get together in the middle of the night. :) He usually 9 out of 10 ten times goes right back to sleep too!
*He is very strong although he has not rolled over yet but he has been holding his head up since he was born!
*He prefers to nap on his belly or in his bouncy seat lately.
*He does not take a pacifier at night, only during the day!
We went camping over Memorial weekend and had a great time minus the cold weather and rain! Oh and the tornado warning! Luckily, we only had rain where we were! We all enjoyed the adventure and we're looking forward to camping again very soon!
Enjoy your weekend!!!
~Jenn~


2 comments:
Very impressed that Cardale did so well at the dentist! Hopefully Isaac does as well later this year. :)
Tell Cardale good job at the dentist! Thanks for updating the blog =) Miss you guys.
Post a Comment