This is 9 out of 10 times what we see when Abe is awake in the morning - a smiley baby! He has been sleeping great again and I finally had my camera readily available to capture this gummy grin!
Big stretch!!!
If Abe is up before Del, then I usually let the boys hang out in the big boy bed for a few minutes, supervised of course! They adore each other!!!

What Abe is up these days:
*sleeping 7-9 hours at a time at night, still in a swaddle and falls asleep most nights without pacifier but if he does need it, it's only til he falls asleep (thankfully!)
*1-2 naps during the day, if 2 naps then 1-2 hours max or 1 big nap in the afternoon
*loves to sit in his bumbo seat with toys
*grabbing at everything
*loves watching tv
*more and more talkative each day
*giggles at anything
*found his hands - loves to suck his thumb, mainly right thumb
*if on back, rolls to side but not all the way over yet
*if on stomach, rolls to side and back
He goes this week for his check up but I'm thinking he's 11-12 pounds, he's VERY long and not chubby anywhere...but he's a good eater so I'm not concerned!
Del is doing great as a Big Brother and just adores Abe. We are having a great summer, I'm swamped with pictures but making the most of my time working full time, with photography and being a Mom and a wife! Life is great and we are loving every minute!
XOXO
Jenn
Del is doing great as a Big Brother and just adores Abe. We are having a great summer, I'm swamped with pictures but making the most of my time working full time, with photography and being a Mom and a wife! Life is great and we are loving every minute!
XOXO
Jenn

1 comment:
I definitely see alot of you in Abe in those pictures. Glad things are going so well for you all. Give the boys a hug and tell Cardale I'm excited to dance with him at the wedding =) Love you guys.
Post a Comment