About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Summer Memories

It's been a busy, busy summer...that seems to be the start to all of my blog posts lately!! I seem to have forgotten to take Abe's pictures the last 2 months, big bummer! I take plenty of pictures of the boys, but I was taking a monthly picture of him in a white onesie in the same chair...I'm very sad about missing 2 months!!!
Oh well...he's a healthy baby and doing great!!! So, no complaints I suppose!
I took the boys to a parade the end of August, it was Abe's first parade and Del's probably 12th...not really sure!

Abe liked it although Del still doesn't like the fire trucks or the bands. He enjoys the candy though!


Pretty sure this is when the fire trucks were going by.My Dad put his motorcycle in a bike show, so we stopped by to see him. Del loved getting to sit on the bike!Many more posts to come!!!

No comments: