About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Saturday mornings...

As the alarm went off this morning, way too early, I was secretly hoping to get a phone call from the coordinator of the Adopt-A-Highway at my work saying it's been rescheduled due to the fact it was 35 degrees!! That call never came, but now that I'm home & had my traditional McD's breakfast & Caramel Mocha (after the cleanup), I can say I'm glad it worked out!!
I love most of every minute with my boys but I enjoy the time away also!! :)

When I got home around 9:30, all of the boys were still sleeping! Del woke up shortly after I got home and so did Abe. So, all of the boys ended up snuggling with Daddy! I got my camera out and even got in on a picture, I took it of us three but still, I'm actually in a picture!!
Abe is ALWAYS smiley!!!!

Del can always get Abe giggling, I love that sound!
I love the picture above even though Abe is the only one in focus and Ry's eyes are half closed, but this is our normal Saturday morning!!Happy Saturday to all of you!!
Go make your own memories!!
XOXO
Jenn

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Such a sweet family you have =)