About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My Boys!



The last month has been a very exciting one around our house! Del started preschool in September and is loving every minute! Lots of pictures will be posted someday...I promise!!
I bought a 13 month calendar forever ago for our future baby and am so glad I did! It's been a life saver for remembering what Abe is doing! I am not a scrapbooker and I obviously do not update my blog like I planned, so I make sure to update the calendar almost daily!!
Abe is:
- sitting up by himself (if we position him just right)!
- rolling all over (back to front and front to back)
- scooting like a caterpillar
- he has 2 teeth, very sharp teeth!!
- eating all sorts of baby food and juice out of a sippy cup
- wearing 6-9 month clothes
- hardly wants his paci!!!
- loves his bottles and can hold them by himself, most of the time (he still needs help positioning his hands sometimes)
-pushes backward in his walker, a few times he's gone forward
- he loves Oscar and thinks everything is hilarious
- still sleeping through the night, he has gotten up a couple of times but not til 4 or 5 and goes right back to sleep after a bottle, usually til 7:30 or 8!!

I'm sure he's doing a bunch more but these are what I can remember right now!!

Del is such a big brother!!! Here is one quick picture of him on his first field trip!!!
He is such an amazing little boy! I adore his heart and his curiosity! The love he has for others is beautiful! He loves showing me letters and numbers and wants to know what everything says. He still loves books and LOVES to read to Abe!! He's wearing 5T or boy 5/6, he's grown so much just in the last 2 months!!!

I love every minute with my boys!!! Off to check on them and give them a few kisses!!
XOXO
Jenn

No comments: