About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

2012 Pricing

We hope that everybody had a fabulous Christmas with their friends & families!! We sure did! I'll recap on our busy weekend in another post but I have to post this quick picture of the boys!!! They have 2 matching pj outfits!! I think Del is almost too big for these so I had to take a picture last week!!
Love this little guy!!!!

Now onto 2012 pricing...

We were looking around this last fall to have our family pictures taken and it really opened my eyes to what others go through when trying to find the perfect photographer and also be within their budget. I know what it takes going into a session and everything involved afterward so I completely understand the higher prices although I think people want more for their money but also excellent quality!

So with that said, Still Cross Photography is now offering 3 packages!!!

I'm working on some catchy names for each package but for now they are numbered, I know boring, right?! :)

Package 1-
$50.00
*up to 25 images on a disk
*approx. 15 minute session
Proof book - $15
Album - $50

Package 2 -
$75.00
*up to 50 images on a disk
*approx. 30 minute session
Proof book - $30
Album - $75

Package 3 -
$100.00
*up to 75 images on a disk
*approx 1 hour
Proof book - $50
Album - $100

If you notice all packages include a disk!!! I know with me, I always want to order a few more prints a year or two later and now you can!!!

I will still put all galleries online for you to order prints or if others want to as well.

Also, I do not offer a specific Senior package any longer, you can choose which one you prefer!!! So all portraits are now in one of the above packages!! You choose which one suits you the best!

If you have any questions or would like to book a session with me in 2012, feel free to call me 616-808-6292 or e-mail stillcross@live.com!

Peek
A Boo!!

Del is now 4!!! Abe is 8 1/2 months already!!! We love these boys SO much!!!

Happy New Year from our family to yours!!
~Jenn~

No comments: