Thanksgiving was a busy day but one that we are so thankful for! We ate dinner with Ryan's Mom's side then had dessert at my G'parents house. I only have a few pictures from our first get together, bummed too since Abe had his first bite of sweet potatoes and mashed potatoes! He loved them both!!
I have so many memories with this lady! My G'ma is such an amazing person! I spent pretty much every summer with my G'parents camping and traveling in their motorhome with them. She has taught me some cooking tricks, that I have yet to master! And so many card games and all about birds!! 
I have so many memories with this lady! My G'ma is such an amazing person! I spent pretty much every summer with my G'parents camping and traveling in their motorhome with them. She has taught me some cooking tricks, that I have yet to master! And so many card games and all about birds!! 

Buddy bear is one of my favorites at my G'parents! This bear always traveled with them in their motorhome and I always found him to cuddle with!!
Wish I could find a picture with me like this...guarantee there is one! Me and Buddy Bear were inseparable!


We are so thankful for our boys! They mean so much to us, to our family and friends! God is so good, all of the time! It took a long time for me to believe that but I do now! I hope that you all try to be thankful, not just at Thanksgiving! God brought you to where you are right now, for a reason. It may be to help a friend or a stranger in a similar situation later down the road. Maybe you'll be going through an even bigger storm and need to work on your faith with small storms now. Whatever it may be, God is with you! If you'd like extra prayers sent your way, please feel free to leave me a comment or e-mail me, jenniferwinebrenner@live.com.
XOXO
~Jenn~
~Jenn~







1 comment:
Thankful for all of you!
Post a Comment