About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Look Who's 4!!!

I have felt like I've been in the moment and cherishing everyday, even the challenging ones, with our son over the last 3 years however I look back at pictures and wonder where has the time gone! Del is such a blessing!!! And we are so thankful for him!!
His birthday celebrations started with a small get together at our house with his G'parents, Aunts, Uncles and cousins the Saturday before his birthday.
A friend of mine is starting up a cookie & cupcake business and I just had to order some cupcakes for Del's party. They were DELICIOUS! We all seriously stood around the table eating them til we were almost sick!

Del LOVES Buzz right now, so it was only fitting that we did a little theme around him. I'm not big into huge parties, lots of decorations or even lots of balloons. I love the simplicity of a small get together and of course food! :)

He loves being read to and guessing what something says, so he was all about the birthday cards!
Oscar wanted to see what he got!
Abe the supder hero (that's how Del has always said Super)!
Aunt Jen and Del!
Uncle Brad and Del! Love his concentration!
I've started a tradition of taking the day off for Del's birthday and he gets to do whatever he wants, to an extent! This is Oscar and I waking him up! Nothing like dog kisses first thing in the morning!
Love the action picture!
Aunt Stephie was in town, so we met her, Nana and Papa for lunch at his choice of Big Boy! Daddy's schedule worked out perfectly so he joined us also! Then Del and I went to see a movie, Dolphin Tale, while Nana and Aunt Steph watched Abe. What a great movie, it was a bit long for him but luckily I rented out the theatre for us! J/k, but it did end up being just Del and I so he got to dance around and be silly for a bit! Which was a great distraction for this emotional Mama!

I think he is talking to Isaac or Landon on the phone here...
Somebody was tired!
Abe missed his big brother but had a great time with Nana and Aunt Steph!
Love this boys facial expressions!

Somebody's a little excited to be 4!!!

Happy day!!!
Since Del's preschool has limitations on what snacks can be brought in, I ordered these amazing cake pops from another friend and brought them to Wednesday night church! I only had 1 bite but these are amazing!! Not only is she a talented photographer but she is a fabulous baker!! Here is a link to her Facebook page - here!



Somebody approves!!
Note to our son -
There's so much to say... you are such a blessing to us and our family! You have really grown this year, not only in your clothes but your walk with Christ! You enjoyed VBS and said the prayer of salvation! You continue to teach us through your walk everyday and we are so glad God placed you into our family forever!
You love being silly and wear your heart on your sleeve. I pray for you daily that God will continue to use you for His will and that you'll bring Christ into other's lives. We love you so much little man and cannot imagine our lives without you!!

Much love,
Mom, Dad & Abe

1 comment:

DeMaster Family said...

Happy Birthday Little Man! We love you!