Happy weekend everybody!!! I don't know if it's the New Year, the fact that I am home more now or the fact that we are all getting over something but our house has never been this clean! I mean it!! The closets are clean, well almost clean! Laundry that is washed and dried is folded & taken care of! That part is huge for me!! We use to live out of laundry baskets! The kid's toys, door knobs and anything they may come in contact with has been washed, sprayed and washed again!!
The reason I am posting on a Sunday, is the fact that I got an e-mail from Jessica Craig! Who is Jessica Craig you ask. Well, I honestly did not know who she was either until I came across Kate's blog, this is her old one. And this is her new one! She had posted a contest for a free banner awhile back and I thought why not! And you guessed it, I won!!!
Don't you love what she created for me!?!?!?
Thanks Jess!!!
And thanks Kate for the contest!!!
Happy Sunday!!!
XOXO
~Jenn~
The reason I am posting on a Sunday, is the fact that I got an e-mail from Jessica Craig! Who is Jessica Craig you ask. Well, I honestly did not know who she was either until I came across Kate's blog, this is her old one. And this is her new one! She had posted a contest for a free banner awhile back and I thought why not! And you guessed it, I won!!!
Don't you love what she created for me!?!?!?
Thanks Jess!!!
And thanks Kate for the contest!!!
Happy Sunday!!!
XOXO
~Jenn~
1 comment:
oops I'm not sure if my comment went through before. I just wanted to tell you the blog banner looks GREAT! I'm so glad you were able to get something you love from Jess and thanks for entering my contest! Have a great week!!! Katie
Post a Comment