About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Happy Boy!!

I finally took a post bath photo shoot, so what if it was over a month ago!! Abe is happy 99.9% of the time so after bath is no exception! The facial expressions he makes are endless! I've tried to take pictures when he is being silly, happy, scared, surprised, etc and I know I haven't captured them all! But the one above is so him! It's like his way of thinking! Too cute!!!

Love this boy so much!!!!
Please keep the boys in your prayers! Del's had 2 sets of tubes in, the one in his left ear fell out Christmas Eve and we found out yesterday he has an ear infection in that ear. Abe has a double ear infection and RSV. Both boys are doing much better today!!
Is there anything you'd like prayers for?

No comments: