Being a full time Mom & wife and working full time plus having a business on the side takes it's tolls after awhile. I love being a Mom, a Wife, and balancing our house and a career! I do...most days! I have always wanted to be a wife and of course a mother. But when you are envisioning all you want in life, you do not envision the challenging days. The days where you step in the dog's water after tripping over his food while burning dinner, with the baby screaming and your 4 year old hiding in his room because he had another accident (3rd of the day)!
Most of the time, I try to enjoy the craziness but sometimes I just can't. I use to feel terrible feeling this way however I feel it's perfectly normal. I love my husband and boys with all of my heart! They know this!!
I think even with having a career you love, there are going to be moments you do not like. I know that when I am editing a session, there are images that are not my absolute favorite but I loved the entire session overall!
I also believe that God brings us to certain moments to learn from them and to help our faith grow. Maybe to help somebody else in a similar situation later down the road. Maybe to help us to appreciate the little things since it was a challenge to get to where we are now and we know we couldn't be where we are now without Him.
Bottom line, it's okay to have bad days. I think it's okay to wish time away as long as you appreciate the time you are wishing away. Doesn't make much sense, does it? What I'm trying to say is that whatever you are feeling is okay. If you love your husband and children with all of your heart and you put forth an effort to do all you can for them, you're going to have bad days, that's just part of being a wife & Mom. Just remember God brought you to it, He will bring you through it!
Thanks for sharing in my moment!! What do you find the best time of day being for you and the worse? For me, it's the morning and bedtime is the best and use to be dinner time was the worse. Until I figured out how to make it a joyous occasion!!
More on that later!!
~Jenn~
1 comment:
I love this post! It is so true. There are times that are rough and we should not feel guilty for not enjoying every minute...but at the end of the day thanks God for his blessings and of corse appreciate what he has given us.
Post a Comment