About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

~Special Event - Birthday Party for L~

One of the many, many blessings I have is my passion for photography! I absolutely LOVE everything involved with capturing what I can for my clients. I know how precious memories are and how quickly the memory can fade. So with photography I love being able to create lasting memories!!
Del was invited to his friend's, Landon, birthday party at the local bowling alley this last weekend. All I can say is how fun it was see the kids taking it all in! Think about being a kid again and experiencing something new. How you might have been scared at first but then soon after getting comfortable in the new environment how much fun you had! This is so how the younger kids were! It was so cute!!!
Oh and Landon's Mom made his cake! Super cute, right?!?! It was delicious too!!
This is me and sweet Aviree! You've seen Landon and Aviree on here and Facebook before! Sidenote: if you'd like to follow my business on FB click here! I post some crazy deals and you'll never know when unless you LIKE my page!

Del bowling!! He was so cute, had no clue but was having fun!
The birthday boy!!!
This is why I love having a camera in my hands, to catch moments like these!!
I wish I could know what he is thinking here!

I am so excited to let you all know that you can have these memories captured at your events also! I would love to create lasting memories for you as well!
E-mail me: stillcross@live.com or get in touch through Facebook!

Happy Birthday Landon!!! We're so thankful for you lil buddy!!

No comments: