About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Mother/Daughter Day

A good friend and I have had this idea for awhile now and we are soooo excited to finally be sharing with all of you today!!!

My intention was to have a Mother/Daughter day, but we are opening this up for all girls, so if you are a daughter and want some pictures with your Mom and Grandma or an Aunt maybe, this is perfect for you! And who doesn't love getting their hair done?!?!

On Saturday, April 21, Emily, owner of Reflections Salon, and I are teaming up for you!!!! The times will vary, depending on how many are interested!

For $75, you will get to have a 1/2 hour - 45 minute session at the beautiful Alfresco Boutique in Hastings, MI! This is up to 2 people.

A high resolution disk of all of the images and an online gallery is included!

You may add on:
$10 for each additional person to the photography portion
$10 per person for the services of Reflections Salon

Emily has been my hair gal for several years now...I want to say at least 10 years, wow it doesn't seem that long! Anyways, she's amazing and you will love working with her as well!!

So, if you are interested in just a photo session at Alfresco, and getting your hair done, please contact me today and I'll schedule the times!!

Please e-mail me at stillcross@live.com!!!!! Limited spots available!!!!

No comments: