What can I say about this amazing family?!?! Mandy and I have been friends since the fifth grade and have stayed in contact since then. There's been some periods of time where we haven't been able to but when we do it's like we just talked yesterday!
She contacted me while I was going to be in Indiana to take their family pictures and I'm so glad she did!!
You can also click on my Facebook business link for more previews!
Little Miss Taryn is SO cute!!!
Sibling love!
Mr. Trenton is so handsome!
Everybody needs a little Mom and Dad time!
Thanks again you guys! See you soon!!
XOXO
Jenn
She contacted me while I was going to be in Indiana to take their family pictures and I'm so glad she did!!
You can also click on my Facebook business link for more previews!
Little Miss Taryn is SO cute!!!
Sibling love!
Mr. Trenton is so handsome!
Everybody needs a little Mom and Dad time!
Thanks again you guys! See you soon!!XOXO
Jenn





No comments:
Post a Comment