About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Saturday, April 14, 2012

~Schultz Family~

When I had the idea of hosting a mini session morning, I was also trying to figure out a weekend to visit two great friends and some family in Indiana, so I thought why not combine them!  It worked out perfectly!  Minus the drive down, but the boys and I made it safely and we had a fabulous time!  I was SO anxious to catch up with my good friend Heather and for our son to play with Heather and Justin's kids, they've definitely missed each other! 

These series of photos crack me up!  Brody was hilarious!!




And Ella LOVED every minute of her time with me!  She's such a doll!
Then Lylah wanted a little more time with me after she saw her brother and sister cheesing it up! 


Pretty Momma and soon to be Momma to #4!!!

Thank you SO much for letting us crash at your house!!!  We'll be getting together a lot this summer!!

XOXO
Jenn

No comments: