About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Matthews' Family Session

When Jessica contacted me to take their family pictures, I was SO excited!  They have 2 little kids that are absolutely adorable!  I love all children, but especially when they are under 3!  I love their sense of adventure, the way they are so carefree and of course the awesome work out!  I hope you all enjoy just a few of my favorites!



Jessica's husband's children were also in on the session! 
Everybody!!!
The boys!  I love how the little boys are looking at each other.  I wonder if they'll team up together when they're older, probably!

Love!




There's that look again!

Nothing better than Mommy/Daughter moments!

This is exactly what I love about photography, catching moments like these!



Thank you all again for working with the cold weather.  The pictures and memories created were amazing!
Jenn

No comments: