There are so many silly and adorable faces that our children make, so when I have my camera handy, I love being able to capture those moments! Abe woke up, like normal, very happy on his birthday! He was a little confused because I was singing and carrying on but after he realized it was just his Momma being herself, he was okay! :)
He is so curious as to what is going on around him at all times!
He was all over the place with this toy but now he doesn't need it, yes he is walking!! He started yesterday (5/1) or the day before standing with just minor assistance and taking off!
He loves waffles, so I made the boys waffles and chocolate milk for Abe's birthday!
We then went to my G'parents house for a visit! I love these two so much and I pray daily for them! My G'pa has dementia but he is (thankfully) not mean! He is himself, it took me awhile to come to the fact of how sick he is because he honestly is himself most of the time, until we all leave and he'll ask his girlfriend (my G'ma) who were those nice people. I have always been close to my G'parents and I love how our boys are too!
Look at those curls!!!!
Again, a silly face!! Love it!!!
Somebody was tuckered out! I love his pudgy lips and chubby cheeks! I mean that in a nice way, I promise! :)
Happy Birthday Mr. Mr.! I have no idea why I call Abe, Mr. Mr. but I do!
Letter to Abe:
Before we found out we were pregnant for you, we prayed. We prayed that God would use us as a miracle to show other people just how amazing He is. God is doing just that through you! You are such a blessing to our family and we are so thankful that you are our son, Del's little brother! You look up to your big bro and want to do everything he is doing. You catch on very quick to toys, games, directions, etc. You are very easy going and LOVE to smile and be silly! You have Daddy's blue eyes and are starting to show quite the attitude sometimes. You are so proud of yourself when you accomplish a task too!
We all love you so much!!!
Abe now weighs 24 pounds 10 ounces and is 31 inches!! He is 83% for his height and 89% for his weight!
Abe now weighs 24 pounds 10 ounces and is 31 inches!! He is 83% for his height and 89% for his weight!
XOXO
Jenn



















1 comment:
Happy Birthday Abe!
Post a Comment