About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Being in love!!!

This last weekend was pretty normal!  Saturday morning, I had a family session (which I LOVED every minute of!!!) and the rest of the day was spent enjoying our family!

We all napped, which was much needed!

Then we had dinner and visited with a good friend.

We got ready for our family pictures and off we went!

A very good friend of mine is a photographer and I just adore her and her talent!  And I'm so glad I asked her to take some family pictures of us!!

Now, to Tuesday morning!

As I woke up this morning as a client and not a photographer, I was choked up looking at our sneak peek!

I was reminded of why I love doing what I do!

Capturing families being families!

Freezing that little look that parents give each other when nobody is looking!

I was reminded of how in love I am with my husband!

I have always been in love with Ry, but actually seeing it in front of me brings me to tears just thinking about the picture!  The picture, that I know I'm going to order a canvas for.  The picture that is so us!  The picture, that I hope our boys will someday have with their wives!

The picture that shows how much fun we have together.

The picture that holds so much meaning!

Here is a link to The Picture!!!

Have a blessed day!!!

XOXO
Jenn

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I love this photo. The expression of your relationship is sweet and honest, love it. It is candid moments I want to capture more than posed, for our session. I just hope we can all be relaxed for you to capture it for us.