About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

My Heart for the Lord

What does the Lord mean to me?  

Good question!  

I am a Christian, proud to be too!  

I accepted Jesus into my heart on February 16, 2003.  I remember this day very well!  It is after all, my second birth! 

Having Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior; knowing He has forgiven ME; knowing that He is always with ME is overwhelming but wonderful everyday!  

I know all of this facts, and I believe them wholeheartedly.  Jesus' timing is perfect in every way and knowing that He forgives me for every sin I've ever committed, is wonderful!  

Knowing that when I die, I'll go to Heaven for my eternal life with Jesus Christ.

I'll rest at his feet, I'll thank Him for always being there for me.  For always being with me & holding me up when I did not think I had the strength.  

After all, He put me through it.  :)

The Lord is teaching me today and everyday, to have faith.  

To have faith in Him, and myself.  

God is teaching me through our children, to have patience. 

I pray for you today!  I pray that if you do not know the Lord, that you will come to know Him.  I pray that if you do know the Lord, you'll take your faith a step further and reach those that are lost.  I pray for the storms you are going through.  
I pray for you!!

XOXO
Jenn

No comments: