About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Saturday, July 28, 2012

~James~ WMG Session #2

 I was SO excited to be seeing James and his parents again for his 2nd session!  These two are adorable together and the love they have for James is beautiful!  I got to Grand Rapids super early and was so excited to walk around Reeds Lake before our session.
Well, I got completely lost and as soon as I tried called Annamae, my phone decides to stop working.  I seriously said "Lord, not now!  Anytime, but not now!"  Well, my phone was completely not cooperating, so I couldn't call anybody, I couldn't use the GPS on it and I don't know anybody's number by heart that could help me (if I could even find a pay phone)!!  
Luckily, there were people running everywhere, so I knew I was close and I asked for directions.  I was super late (again SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry!!) and am SO happy with the pictures I captured!
Here is James' first session.
 He sure does love his Momma!



 So content with Daddy!






 Love this hat!!!

Thank you again for being so understanding!!!
Have a great rest of your summer!
XOXO
Jenn

No comments: