About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Friday, August 3, 2012

~Haley~

This family is no stranger to my blog!  I just adore them and their daughter!!  Brit has been a good friend of mine for many years now and I've enjoyed watching her and Ken's marriage grow the last 2 years!!!  Happy early Anniversary guys!!!
We had to reschedule this session several times due to unavoidable situations but so glad we did because I LOVE everything I captured this evening!
And thank you again Julie for opening up your house & beautiful yard!!!


Somebody's a Daddy's girl!!!
Auntie Em joined us too!  I think they adore each other!!!

Somebody sure loves her Momma!


She loved the sand, especially being in just her diaper (that's later on)!





I love when people have fun!!!

My Favorite!!!!





Thank you so much for a fabulous evening!!!!
XOXO
Jenn

No comments: