The skies were glorious this afternoon as hundreds lined the streets to pay their respects to Nick Roush of Middleville, MI. I do not know the Roush family however some of my friends did so I felt compelled to do something for them. I was able to go to the church where the procession was ending for Nick and capture amazing pictures. This was so moving, it was such an honor for me to be able to capture this moment. I can only imagine what Nick's family and friends are going through, I'm sure they are honored to have known Nick but saddened to see such a young and joyous young man's life end so quickly. However, it seems as though Nick is in a much better place today and his friends and family will someday join him.
I definitely appreciate every soldier and their families that has fought or is fighting.
I pray for every single one of you every day, a few times a day!
To say thank you, Still Cross Photography is offering in 2009 free sessions for ANY military family, couple, etc. If you were in the military or currently are, please feel free to contact me and I'll see what I can do!
Here are a few of my fav's from this afternoon!
I definitely appreciate every soldier and their families that has fought or is fighting.
I pray for every single one of you every day, a few times a day!
To say thank you, Still Cross Photography is offering in 2009 free sessions for ANY military family, couple, etc. If you were in the military or currently are, please feel free to contact me and I'll see what I can do!
Here are a few of my fav's from this afternoon!




It was absolutely amazing to see how many people lined the streets just within where we were. I am pretty certain the entire route was lined with people paying their respects.

















No comments:
Post a Comment